QUICK COUPLER - 360° ALIGNMENT STICK COUPLER
The Goodstick Quick Coupler is an alignment stick coupling device that allows golfers to couple two alignment sticks at virtually any angle and any length. The Quick Coupler swivels 360° permitting endless alignment stick configurations and practice stations. The Quick Coupler's clamping action securely couples two sticks together without marring or damaging the alignment sticks. If you use alignment sticks and don't have a Quick Coupler, you're only getting a fraction of the uses your sticks can provide.
- The Quick Coupler is designed to accept 5/16" diameter alignment sticks.
- WHILE THE QUICK COUPLER WILL FUNCTION WITH MOST STANDARD 5/16" DIAMETER ALIGNMENT STICKS, THE QUICK COUPLER IS ONLY GUARANTEED TO ACCEPT GOODSTICK BRAND ALIGNMENT STICKS.
- The Quick Coupler is constructed of stainless steel hardware and high quality nylon plastic.
- The Quick Coupler includes a convenient 5" lanyard.
-Care & Maintenance: Always store your Quick Coupler in a dry location. Periodically apply a small amount of lubrication oil along the portion of threads where the thumb screw tightens.
- USE CAUTION: THE QUICK COUPLER WAS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE SETUP AND POSITIONAL FEEDBACK FOR THE GOLF SWING . IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO MAKE SWINGS AT LIMITED SPEED WHILE USING THE QUICK COUPLER. TAKING FULL SPEED SWINGS WHILE USING THE QUICK COUPLER CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY.
- The Quick Coupler has been designed to be completely disassembled to allow for cleaning and lubrication. To disassemble, turn the thumb screw counter-clockwise until the thumb-screw is free from the axis bolt. All other components will slide freely from the assembly.
STEPS FOR USE:
1. Remove any tension from the Quick Coupler Clamps by turning the thumb screw counter-clockwise.
2. Insert alignment sticks, pointed end first, into the round openings located on each clamp.
3. Apply clamping pressure by turning the thumb screw clockwise. Use care to not overtighten.
4. Set-up your Quick Coupler & Sticks in the desired configuration.
5. Make final adjustments to length and angle.